Clock And Track
Richard Plevin originally distributed the precursor to ClockAndTrack under
version 1 of the GNU GPL. This version of clock and track however is NOT
distributed under the gnu gpl. BDN Software was granted non exclusive
rights to port Stopwatch to Mac OS X and make it available as shareware.
Overview of Terms
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS
OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED
WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTIBILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR
You may evaluate Clock And Track for as long as it takes to determine
whether or not it is of use. However unlicensed versions will have
restricted functionality. Most notably you will not be able to save or
open archives other than the default, import/export capabilities will
be disabled, and all data created in an archive will become
unavailable after the evaluation period. (To continue the evaluation
with new data you will need to generate a new evaluation license.)
By using this software you agree to all the terms of the attached
license agreement in the following section.
A copy of the licensing terms for ClockAndTrack is distributed with the program. To
read it bring up the "About Clock And Track" dialog and click on the "Terms" button and
then the "Show License" button.
Users who find this application useful should support the program's
maintenance and development by purchasing a single user license online at
Clock and Track Sales.
BDN Software Licensing Agreement for ClockAndTrack
The intent of this document is to state the conditions under which Clock and Track
may be used.
- refers to the collection of files distributed by BDN Software Inc. that comprise any version of the Clock and Track Application.
- "License" or "Authorization Code"
- is a file or string of characters distributed separately by BDN Software Inc. that enables all features of Clock and Track.
- "Licensed User"
- is a user who has paid for a Clock And Track License.
- is you, if you have downloaded any version of Clock And Track for evaluation or use.
- You may evaluate this Software for as long as necessary to determine if it is of use. Not all capabilities of the Software will be enabled if the Software has not been Licensed.
- Once you decide to use this software you must purchase a single-user License from BDN Software Inc. This License, once installed, will enable all features of the software. A License is good for one user on any number of machines. If more than one user is using the software, more Licenses must be purchased.
- You may not resell this program by itself or bundled with any other software without explicit written permission from BDN Software Inc.
- You may make verbatim copies of this Software for your own personal use. You may also redistribute evaluation copies of this software as long as you do so without a fee and do not alter, or augment the Software, or incorporate it into other Software in any way.
- THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTIBILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.